Wow! The summer went fast. I didn't realize getting together a class each week would be so time consuming. But it sure was! The first series is over and I'm looking to fill up a class to start in November.
In the meantime, I let my stash of cards get dangerously low. I threw these two together. The stamp is by Loralie Designs. I love her stuff. I just ordered several more of her stamps.
This one is done in Y11, Y15, Y17 & Y19. The Violets are V12,V15 & V17.
The colors on this one are BG11,BG15 & BG18. The reds are R24, R27 & R29.
It's a tiny bit out of focus as the brad I added messed up the scanning.
I hope to do some challenges really soon.