Thursday, November 4, 2010

Too many irons in the Fire!

Last December one of my nieces got married. I got involved in making a bunch of shower decorations with my cricut. They were really cute. And I made her shower cake and then her wedding cake.


This Jan 2, her younger sister is getting married. Here I go again. So far, I'm only doing the wedding cake. Only! Yikes! The one I made last year was the last one I made. I've been so involved in Copic Classes and learning new techniques myself, I've not kept practicing.


Oh well. She sent me a pic of the cake she likes but reversing the colors. I started to sketch it out, then got carried away and started adding Cricut flowers and ribbon & beads. My little drawing is probably cuter than the actual cake will be. But this is what I'm going to try and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment