Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey Everybody!

Hope you are all doing good. It's so hard to find the time to keep up with everything. Blogs, Facebook, artwork + all the other everyday things in life.

I taught 2 more classes last Saturday. One on "Skin, Hair & Eyes" and another on "Shadows & Shading". It is awesome to be able to help people learn to like their Copic Markers.

I can't wait until the newest colors are available. Yeah! On the 12th I will teach a class on "Wood, Bark & Fencing".

I learned a new really really cool way to color backgrounds around your images. It is a kind of watercolor effect. I'm not sure which class I'm going to put it with, but maybe the Fashion Class. It is my new favorite thing to do right now with my markers.

Okay, well if any of you ladies that came to the last classes have any questions, please feel free to email me. Or even send me a pic of your work and I will try to help you any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment