Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Copic Swatch Book Cover Image by Tiffany Doodles





I do have something to show you. Tiffany Doodles released these new digi's of Copic Markers and I thought what a perfect thing to put on the front of my newly revamped Copic Swatchbook. Because the image is exactly the storage system I actually use. It's from Storage3Solutions. Really reasonably priced and all of my markers plus Spicas fit in it. I use my book so much with my classes that my original scrapbook album started falling apart. So I switched it to a 3 ring binder that had clear acetate over the whole thing. I then chose a piece of printed CS that I really like and cut it to slide down in the front, side and back covers. I colored the TD image and matted it and put it on the front and slid it down behind the cover.










It looks really cute. Thanks Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment