Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Good morning everyone, I'm back! What a trip! New York was very interesting. I loved visiting, but would not be able to live in all that chaos. Wow! Me and my girlfriends were able to jump off the bus at one point and go to Saks Fifth Ave and we had just enough time to do a makeover with Laura Mercier Makeup. What fun that was. Those artists in NY really know their stuff. It was awesome to be able to see all the landmarks that I've heard about all my life- Time Square, Madison Sq Gardens, Rockafeller Center, Central Park, Ground Zero, Saks, Statue of Liberty .......I have over 700 pics to sort through. I'm not going to post 700 pics, but I picked 3 for you today.

1 comment:

  1. NYC is a fantastic place to visit!! I've been there three or four times now....and I love visiting - but I'm with you - could NEVER live there. :)

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete