Friday, June 11, 2010

Puppy Love


Hey everybody, Here's the last card I finished during my sleepless night. I finished it about 5:30 am. Done in copics using a digi from WinkWinkInk. The die cut paper is Flower Child White by Pop Culture. I rediscovered a Sentiments book that I bought several years ago. I'm going to start using it for my cards. It actually has some really cute stuff and I think it will actually inspire a card when you know what the sentiment is going to be in advance.
I was able to catch 2 naps today so I probably won't be able to sleep tonight either.

About 6 months ago I signed up to work at our Rubber Stamp show that is being held about 1 hour from my house. I'm working for Rubbernecker. I'm kind of excited. I really love the stamp shows more than the actual Scrapbook Shows. I just get kind of crazy to see all those stamps in one place. So, I'll hopefully be back on Monday. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment