Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shows Over

Hey Everybody, I just got home from working the weekend at the Rubber Stamp Show in Collinsville, IL. I did demos for the Rubbernecker Booth. I met a lot of really really nice ladies. I even managed to shop for about 10 total minutes. In that time, I picked up something new that just came out, Pan Pastels from Bugawumps. I'm really excited to try them out (maybe tomorrow, I'm exhausted). They are a creamy chalk and I grabbed some special applicators that I hope I can master using. I also bought ONE stamp. I know! Just ONE! But it's a doozy (is that how you spell doozy?) Anyway, it's "Fairy Tale Romance" by Loralie Designs. She has this small line of rubber stamps that are over sized (compared to what I normally use)
and her artwork for the stamps is fabulous! I will post some cards here soon! I did a quick scan of the insert that comes with it. Have any of you ever used any of her stuff?
I am leaving for New York come Friday though, so I'm not going to have much time to play with my new stuff! It will give me something to anticipate when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment